Friday, September 1

September Challenge

Create a card or paper-craft project using any Beccy's Place image, upload a photo of it to your blog and submit a direct link below. The challenge runs from now until midnight on the 30th of September 2017 (AEST).



PLEASE READ THE CONDITIONS CAREFULLY
BEFORE ENTERING THE CHALLENGE

  • Your project must be created during the month of September 2017 and entered into the challenge during the active challenge period. Due to an automated system, late entries cannot be accepted.
  • Each month I will include a re-mastered digital image from my library of freebies. You DO NOT have to use the design on your project, but you MUST use a Beccy's Place image, either free or purchased, to be eligible for entry.
  • You can enter as many times as you like and you can submit your card to any other challenge you wish.
  • At the end of the month three winners will be randomly chosen to receive a $20.00AU store credit for any digital stamps at Beccy's Place. To redeem the store credit, winners must have a Beccy's Place customer account. (Please note, you do not need an account to enter the challenge. It is acceptable to create an account in the event that you win. Accounts can be closed at any time.)
  • Store credit won during any Beccy's Place challenge is only redeemable for digital stamps.
  • Beccy's Place designers may enter the monthly challenge but are not eligible to win prizes.

12 comments:

KathyA. said...

Beccy, I am thrilled to be one of the lucky winners this month. Thanks so much for your generous nature. Can't wait to pick out some new images to play with!

Paula said...

Beccy... please verify... in your "Conditions", it states that "project must be created during the month of August 2017..."

Is that correct or should it be Sept 2017, since entries are accepted through Sept 30?

Beccy said...

Whoops! You're right Paula, thanks for letting me know. I've corrected the mistake now.

Borqna said...

Thank you very much for the new challenge and freebie - it's lovely!
Blessings,
Borqna

KathyA. said...

Beccy, I'be been playing with your amazing Seasonal Windows set today and am ready to share my winter window. (I think it is my favorite one yet. I really love that set!) However, the linky tool doesn't seem to be working. It just spins and spins. I've tried several times. So... just wanted to give you a heads up. I cleared my browser cache, but it still wouldn't work. So... just an FYI.

Beccy said...

Hi Kathy,
My very clever hubby just helped me figure out the problem. Hopefully the link will work now, but please let me know if you have any more problems and I'll see if I can help.
Cheers,
Beccy

KathyA. said...

It works now. Thanks!

Donna said...

Thanks for the awesome image Beccy! I hope I get some more time to create this month. It's really been hit or miss.

kiwimeskreations said...

The link seems to have disappeared :-( Here is my entry
http://kiwimeskreations.blogspot.co.nz/2017/09/giggling-girls.html
Blessings
Maxine

Beccy said...

Hi Maxine. I've added your entry back in to the challenge for you... not sure why it disappeared, but hopefully it's all good now.
Cheers,
Beccy

Lovely Linda said...

Hi Becky - seems the linky does not want to work - here is my entry - thanks so much:(
https://lovelylindascraftcentral.blogspot.com.au/2017/09/bed-of-roses.html

Beccy said...

Hi Linda. Your card is beautiful, you've done a great job creating it. Unfortunately, it's not eligible for entry to this challenge as it doesn't contain a Beccy's Place image. You've still got a couple of days to post a new entry if you'd like to play along, otherwise I hope to see you next month!
Cheers,
Beccy