Sunday, July 1

June Winner & Guest Designer

Congratulations to Suze, our random challenge winner for the month of June!  You have won your choice of three images from my online store.
A big thank you to everyone else who played along last month, it's lovely to see the challenge slowly growing.  I hope you all continue to play along.

Our guest designer for the month of July is the very talented Sue aka Bearhouse.  Congratulations to you too Sue, I absolutely loved your cards and your blog is beautiful, lots of inspiration in there.

5 comments:

Sue said...

Well done to Suze and thank you so much for picking me as your Guest Designer for July, I am really looking forward to using your images

Hugs Sue

Glenda Atkins said...

Congrats to both Suze and Sue!

Viv said...

Many congrats to Suze and Sue too, look forward to seeing your cards too Sue, I love your style :) Viv xx

Caroline said...

Congratulations to both Suze and Sue. Caroline xxx

Teresa said...

Congrats to both of you!